Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two Layouts to Share!

I have two layouts to share today! I finished these last weekend, but haven't gotten around to sharing them because we went on a quick trip from Monday to today to Wisconsin Dells. It was a wedding gift from my sister in law. Nothing exciting, just a little getaway.


This layout uses February's Scrapbook Circle kit and an adorable photo of one of my close friends and I. Don't ya just love that chevron roller stamp from Glitz? I also used the Amy Tan and Dear Lizzy phrase stamps to stamp multiple phrases down the right side of the page


A close up of the date stamp and the MME little word stickers 


The ampersand sticker is actually a Scrapbook Circle exclusive sticker that comes with the kit... as well as the You & Me flair on the layout. 

For this next layout I played along with Elizabeth Kartcher at 2peas and I used the white thickers on the background and paint/mists to create the ombre effect! I am not really a fan of this layout, but I guess it is okay! I used the new Amy Tan, Yes Please line for the first time. 



Thanks for looking! Be sure to check back Friday for a new reveal from Scrap Your Story! 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow! These are just beautiful!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome work Andrea!! Love how you used Elizabeth's technique for creating the ombre look with the Thickers!

Stacia Brandt said...

I love both of these!! What great pages :)