Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy, Smile, Love, Laugh

I am back today with a layout I created using the My Girl collection from American Crafts. I love this collection so much and I have used it on a few layouts, but for some reason I have been struggling while I've used it. I'm not sure if it is the colors or what, but on all the layouts I have used it on, I have been quite slow to get them finished!


I used some sweet photos of my niece Lainey and my silhouette to create the polaroid frames. As always, I like to add in lots of layers!


Here is two close ups of the layering and clusters. Thanks for checking out my blog! Have a great week! 




7 comments:

orange gearle said...

This is lovely! The layers, the colors, the cuts, the photos...totally fab!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those frames and the layers!!

Missy Whidden said...

OMG! I must lift this! It's amazing!! Beautiful page!

Ashley Horton said...

Totally adorable Andrea!! I love the grid you created with the Polaroids and the Cameo cuts! And the layering behind the grid design looks absolutely fabulous!! A new favorite!!

Heather Doolittle said...

Oh my goodness this is one of my new faves of yours! I love the cute Polaroids. I love seeing different ideas to use my Cameo! The My Girl collection is so cute too. Love the grey in it. ADORABLE page!! :)

Christy said...

Okay so yeah...if you ever checked out my pinterest boards you'd think I was a crazy stalker lady because I just must pin all your stuff! Everything is just more gorgeous than the last thing you posted and always with little touches of inspiration that wows me and makes me want to run to my studio to make something! :)

Amanda Johnson said...

Love this Andrea! So cute!