Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Scrap Your Story - You Are So Sweet

Here I am back again with another layout for this week's challenge at Scrap Your Story! The challenge this week has a theme of "Animals." This theme is very open for individual interpretation! It wasn't hard for me since I have SO many pictures of my adorable cat, Buttons!

I had just received the new American Crafts My Girl collection and I wanted to use it SO bad for this LO because of the adorable little kitties throughout the collection! My cat is a boy... but I don't think that matters! :)

I just love that background chalkboard type paper. It is actually Basic Grey from 2010 or 2011 from one of their love themed collections. I decided that it matched perfectly with the My Girl collection... and my cat for that matter! I had to take advantage of the adorable kitty on the puffy stickers, journaling cards, and branding strips. Adorable, huh?!


Here is a close-up of the layers. This layout just shows how versatile collections can be! This collection was probably made for "little girls" and I made use for it on a boy cat layout! :) 


Be sure to link up your animal themed layouts to the Link at Scrap Your Story to be entered for the prize at the end of the month! Thanks for checking out my blog! 


10 comments:

Christy said...

GREAT layout and I love the varying shapes. Such great little touches in all your layers! :)

Missy Whidden said...

Hey, Andrea! I LOVE this page. I love how the grey background is a perfect match to the grey kitty, and all those bright colors pop right off the page! Love those arrows, too!

Val-Belle said...

This layout is perfect for your beautiful cat. I love the papers and the chalkboard one is gorgeous. Love this.

meganklauer said...

Love this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the arrows!!!!

Brandi Matos said...

This is wonderful!! Awesome job tearing!!! Love your use of the hexagons also!!!

Unknown said...

So cute. And crongratulations on the DT position!!

Jscraps4u said...

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! The layouts rock along with the little details of arrows and hexs. Way to go!

Melinda Spinks said...

Your Buttons is a beautiful boy and very photogenic. Love the layers of your layout and how everything draws attention straight to the photo.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, it was very much appreciated. Melinda

Stacia Brandt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.