Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

You + Me = Love

Hello everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend (even though it is already Wednesday evening now)! I worked all weekend and Monday and Tuesday so today felt like the first day after the weekend! :)

I finished this layout last week. It was actually just a quick one that I threw together. The longest part was cutting out the files on my Cameo and gluing them down! They got sticky!

I used a cut file from my Cameo and cut them all out on white cardstock and used different red and pink gelatos to water color them. I had some left over white hearts from another project that I added. The cards were from the Simple Stories 4x6 pack and I used a few tags from Elle's Studio, added some enamel dots, and some misting!


This one had a lot less layers than I normally do, but it is still really my style! 



Thanks for checking it out! 

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love it Andrea!! The cut file looks awesome on your page!!

Stacia Brandt said...

oh i love!!!!!!!!!!!! super cute!!!! I may have to lift this idea soon :)

Heather Doolittle said...

Love the diecuts! You always make me want to get out my Silhouette. :) The ink splatters add a casual-ness to this page that I really like.