Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Just My Size

I created this page for Creative Scrappers sketch #261. Honestly, the sketch didn't really appeal to me, but I made it work. I have a hard time with sketches like this. I tend to scrap in one big cluster.. so for this one I just did two big clusters.

I used the really old line Summer's End by Fancy Pants and went to work. This line has been sitting around in my stash for a long time and I've always really liked it, just never used it for anything. Done! I used it! I also pulled in a few pieces from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection. That is still one of my favorite collections!


I am not a fan of how I did the title, but I am just going to go with it! 



Thanks for checking it out! :) 

4 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

This is awesome, Andrea! I know what you mean about something not appealing to you. But you made it work and it turned out great! I love your two clusters...you always tuck in just the right amount of fun details :) I really love what you came up with!

Heather Doolittle said...

So cute! Love all the "Andrea layers"! :) I love how you mixed the collections too. I love stretching one line with another!

Ashley Horton said...

Very cute Andrea, and I think you did a great job of incorporating your clustering and layering with the two photo areas!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout and the way you did your clusters. So pretty. Saw your work on Creative scrappers and am now following you via GFC. Hope you will stop by and say hi!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com