Monday, February 17, 2014

Wild & Free

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I worked Thur-Sun evenings and will go back tonight to work the night shift! Uffda!

I completed this layout for the Bokeh challenge at Scrapbook Circle. I am really missing getting their kits, but like that I can still participate in their challenges.

I didn't really have any bokeh paper, maybe one or two pieces. So I went with a bokeh picture instead! This was the perfect photo to add bokeh to.

I used the wild and free collection from Glitz Design and a couple other pieces from my stash! I just love that background paper! 

Its definitely not my favorite layout by any means, but it turned out cute! Thanks for looking! 


Kelly Jean said...

Love the layout! That girl is SUCH a cutie!!

Heather Adams said...

I love the Wild & Free line! And I agree-- that's the PERFECT picture to put a filter on! It fits so perfectly!

Ashley Horton said...

Cute use of the Wild & Free collection Andrea, and I love the bokeh effect on the photo!!

Laurie LaRiviere said...

very nice Andrea, I love the way you did the journaling on the bottom :)