Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

YouTube Channel

I have been meaning to start a YouTube Channel for awhile now and finally made one this evening with my first video! It is a video of my scrap area. Sorry for the video quality.. I am still learning! I know I am moving the camera too fast and is shaky and I am not even looking at the right things at times!

My YouTube Channel

Be sure to check it out and let me know if you have any questions! I want to start making process videos soon. Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

Heather Doolittle said...

Loved it! I actually downloaded it on my ipad so I can watch the whole video later. I LOVE watching scrapbooking videos, and I too have had the idea of starting my own youtube channel. Just don't know quite how to start it all yet! Can't wait to see more! :)

craftykellyj said...

Yeah! I have a YouTube channel also! I've only done three videos. Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uKdFzHrkWDX01EKmsRdcw