1. My feet are always cold.
2. I wear pajamas 98% of the time if I am at home (just like Kelly Jean too!)
3. My husband was best friends with my ex-boyfriend in college and we didn't realize it until about a month into our relationship.
4. I'm really sentimental and keep all cards/notes etc. that I get from people.
5. I am so excited to have a child, but so scared as well.
6. I used to love to clean when I lived in my apartment. As soon as we moved to our house -- I hate it!
7. I have strong beliefs and hopes that 2014 has something good in store for me.
8. My husband drove in to our wedding reception on a child's [his] John Deere tractor with me in a wagon behind to "She thinks my tractor's sexy."
9. We were married on Sept. 22, 2012 - the same date as my grandparents 59 years later.
10. I truly love my husband so much. I never knew you could love someone that much. I can't believe how wonderful that feeling will be when I have a child.
11. I go to bed early and I HAVE to have my sleep.
My answers to Kelly's questions:
- Why do you blog? I started my blog to showcase my scrapbook layouts. When we have a child someday, I hope to start a family blog or incorporate it into this one somehow.
- What is your highlight(s) of 2013? I guess I didn't really have one. Most people know that it was a very rough year for me. My best friend's wedding on Oct. 26 was pretty great though.
- What hobbies do you have? Scrapbooking, reading, watching sports, spending time with husband, family, and friends. Photos and music.
- What is your favorite dessert? Butterscotch dessert
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere in the Caribbean like St. Thomas. I would love to go to Europe and I have always had the dream of going to the Eastern U.S. and seeing all the American history places.
- Did you have pets growing up? One big fat black cat named Abner.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? I am determined.
- Do you like sports? If so, who do you cheer for? Yep, if I didn't I am sure my husband would not be with me! We watch sports and sports center all day. MN Twins, Wild, Vikings, Timberwolves, U of M Gophers
- What is your favorite season of the year? Why? Fall for sure. I can wear sweatshirts and the colors are beautiful.
- Do you have a piece of jewelry you wear everyday? My wedding ring.
- Name three things on my life bucket list. Have a family, go to the Eastern U.S., and be happy
- Kelster Jean - Things about stuff
- Mandi - Kraze of MJ
- Cassie - All Smiles and Sunshine
- Heather A. - Crafty Scrapbooker
- Laurie L. - Handmade by Laurie
I didn't get 11 because I need to run. I am asking my nominees the same questions I answered! Make sure to check out their blogs! There are some amazingly talented ladies in this group!Hope to see you soon as I will be off until Feb 1. Thanks!