Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Liebster Blog

I just wanted to drop in and share with you that I was nominated for a  Liebster Award by my friend Kelly Jean at Kelster Jean .  Have you ever heard of a Liebster Award before?  It is given to bloggers that have less than 200 readers to help promote their blog.  Well, that's definitely me!  Here's how it works: 1) Nominate a blog that you love to read! 2) Tell 11 random facts about yourself!  3) Answer 11 questions given by the person who nominated you!  4) Nominate 11 fellow bloggers and give them 11 questions to answer.  Easy as pie!  So here we go: 

                                                         


1. My feet are always cold.
2. I wear pajamas 98% of the time if I am at home (just like Kelly Jean too!)
3. My husband was best friends with my ex-boyfriend in college and we didn't realize it until about a month into our relationship. 
4. I'm really sentimental and keep all cards/notes etc. that I get from people.
5. I am so excited to have a child, but so scared as well. 
6. I used to love to clean when I lived in my apartment. As soon as we moved to our house -- I hate it!
7. I have strong beliefs and hopes that 2014 has something good in store for me.
8. My husband drove in to our wedding reception on a child's [his] John Deere tractor with me in a wagon behind to "She thinks my tractor's sexy."
9. We were married on Sept. 22, 2012 - the same date as my grandparents 59 years later. 
10. I truly love my husband so much. I never knew you could love someone that much. I can't believe how wonderful that feeling will be when I have a child.
11. I go to bed early and I HAVE to have my sleep. 

My answers to Kelly's questions: 

  1. Why do you blog?  I started my blog to showcase my scrapbook layouts. When we have a child someday, I hope to start a family blog or incorporate it into this one somehow. 
  2. What is your highlight(s) of 2013?  I guess I didn't really have one. Most people know that it was a very rough year for me. My best friend's wedding on Oct. 26 was pretty great though. 
  3. What hobbies do you have?  Scrapbooking, reading, watching sports, spending time with husband, family, and friends. Photos and music. 
  4. What is your favorite dessert?  Butterscotch dessert 
  5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?  Somewhere in the Caribbean like St. Thomas. I would love to go to Europe and I have always had the dream of going to the Eastern U.S. and seeing all the American history places. 
  6. Did you have pets growing up?  One big fat black cat named Abner. 
  7. What is your favorite thing about yourself?  I am determined. 
  8. Do you like sports?  If so, who do you cheer for?  Yep, if I didn't I am sure my husband would not be with me! We watch sports and sports center all day. MN Twins, Wild, Vikings, Timberwolves, U of M Gophers 
  9. What is your favorite season of the year?  Why?  Fall for sure. I can wear sweatshirts and the colors are beautiful. 
  10. Do you have a piece of jewelry you wear everyday?  My wedding ring. 
  11. Name three things on my life bucket list.  Have a family, go to the Eastern U.S., and be happy 
Here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:

I didn't get 11 because I need to run. I am asking my nominees the same questions I answered!  Make sure to check out their blogs!  There are some amazingly talented ladies in this group!
Hope to see you soon as I will be off until Feb 1. Thanks! 

No comments: