Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

No Place that Far

In the process of finishing up my wedding albums, the last back page of the album was empty and I just couldn't bring myself to leave it that way. I decided I would do a large photo of my husband and I and write him a little [love] note.

This page really isn't about design as it is about saying thank you to my husband and telling him how much I love him and how important and amazing our wedding day was.

I cut the title from my Cameo. It is from the song "No Place that Far" by Sara Evans which was sang during our ceremony by my cousins. Now when I hear that song, it will never be as good as when my cousins sang it. :)

Thanks for checking it out! :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you added the song lyrics over the large photo, Andrea! Beautiful page to have at the end of your album!