Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"You Brighten My Day"

So lately I have been going into scrapbooking withdrawals. I have been working quite a bit and when I haven't, Ryan and I have been doing some home improvements. I finally got to scrapbook yesterday afternoon after I woke up from sleeping all day (I worked the night shift).

I was so excited to use my new Scrapbook Circle kit because it is filled with Dear Lizzy Neopolitan! I was able to knock out 2 challenges with this LO. Issue Challenge #2 at ClubCK to document a special friendship and the March Scraplift Challenge at ClubCK.

This LO is about my to-be niece Bailey. The title really says it all! Every time I see her she runs up to me and gives me a hug. She always makes me smile. I love that girl so much! I love this picture because you can really tell she had no front teeth! :)

I am hoping to scrap some more after work this afternoon! TFL!

No comments: