Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

"My Other Half"

No.. This time I am not talking about Ryan. I am talking about one of my best friends Andrea -- yes, we share the same name! My Mind's Eye is one of my favorite companies so I love to do their challenges. This challenge was just a sketch challenge and the subject could be about whatever you wanted!

I decided to use a super cute photo of myself and my friend Andrea at our engagement party a couple weeks ago. I used all of the pretty new MME that was in the February Scrapbook Circle kit and turned out with this beautiful LO. I really like it! The sketch left a lot of room for interpretation! I love the honeycomb/hexagon pattern - totally my style! TFL!

Sketch:
MME2012_sketch_layout03_thumb[1] 

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page Andrea!! I LOVE this line from MME and your banner is really fun and the little, label title letters are awesome!! Great job on the MME sketch!!

Laurie said...

Andrea, this is just fabulous!! love MME too, one of my faves, I love all the little details and the banner, great layout!! You mentioned on my blog that you liked those bins I had in my scrap space, I got those at Lowes. They were $15.00 for a bundle of three...the squares ones are perfect size for Thickers :)