Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Miss You"


**This is my second post for the day

I LOVE how this LO turned out. I went out of my comfort zone again and used flowery paper and beautiful Prima flowers as well as a challenge with a journaling prompt. Once Upon A Sketch had a great sketch and journaling prompt of "I Miss..."  I have been meaning to scrap this photo of my grandparents for a long time now and the journaling prompt really helped me.

The flowery lines like this Bo Bunny Ambrosia line and the Basic Grey Plumeria lines are really growing on me!  I would not even buy them before. TFL!


Sketch:

5 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is really beautiful Andrea! Love the pretty colors and the distressing! And the clustering around your photos is really awesome!

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous distressing and colors and I just love that journaling to the side. Thanks for joining us at OUAS

Natalie Elphinstone said...

Just love the layers of bright colours and all the distressing and texture you've added. Thanks for sharing it with us at OUAS.

Georgia Heald said...

Just gorgeous and I adore that photo! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS =)

Ella Swan said...

What a pretty page & love all the journaling! Thank you for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch...