Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Heart Is Full and Let Her Sleep

I'm back with two more layouts to share.  The first is a photo of my husband and my baby girl when she wasn't quite 2 months old yet.  My husband is such a wonderful father and we are definitely not short on photos of the two of them together, but this one just melts my heart.





I used a the cut file Sweet Hearts from The Cut Shoppe and lots of different papers from the Kiss Kiss 6x6 paper pad collection.  I just love those 12x12 chipboard shapes that Crate Paper always has.  I think they are so worth the money!  I decided to add the journaling around the heart.


This layout is the very first layout I did of my baby girl.  I have SO SO SO many photos of Amelia sleeping in my arms.  It seems that is all we did on my maternity leave besides nurse.  I took six of them and fit them in this awesome cut file (Squared Away) from The Cut Shoppe.  I backed each square with different papers from the Serendipity collection by Dear Lizzy.  I love all the puffy stickers I used on this layout and the Thickers and flair button is quite old.  I love using up old stuff!

I'll be back soon with more layouts!! 

No comments: