Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

High Fives and You are my Best Ever

Here I am with some more layouts!  I am LOVING that I am able to scrapbook again.  I can't get a lot done at once, but that is okay.  I've come to terms with the fact that I can't always complete a layout in one sitting.


I love that collections are putting dark blue in the color scheme.  You don't see it very much and I love it!  Especially with pink and turquoise.  So pretty!  Here is a photo of my sweet babe at 5 months.  What a hunny!  I used the Tiny Type alphas from The Cut Shoppe to make the title.  To make them pop, I used foam adhesive and put blue behind them. 


I just love this photo of my sweet babe and I.  I used a pretty pink/dark pink color to complement the photo and added some gold to make it pop.  The cut file is Love All Around from The Cut Shoppe.  It is not my favorite layout that I've made lately, but it is pretty.  Plus, any layout that I make that can document my sweet little girl is a good one.  I am loving scrapbooking photos of her!  Lord knows I have thousands of them! 

No comments: