Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Always Friends Forever

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!  I just love my weekends off and I always dread the next weekend that I have to work. I am hoping to scrapbook a little today, but first I am going to share a layout that I did on Friday.

Originally I did this layout for the challenge at Elle's Studio to use a large photo. I have a lot of large photos to use from our wedding. Some of them just look better big! Then I realized that I didn't use any Elle's Studio products on the layout, so I probably shouldn't link it up.


I am pretty happy with myself because I used papers from the MME line, Indie Chic that I have NEVER touched! I also used some from The Sweetest Thing as well. I also used older letter stickers. The only new things that I used was the enamel dots and Webster's Pages note cards. 


And a close up of the title treatment! I used my Cameo to cut "always." Thanks for looking! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :) 


2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful page Andrea!! Love the MME! The Indie Chic looks awesome! I got some of the Nostalgia line Thursday...and I LOVE that one! Your quote for the title is great and I love the circle elements on your page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the circles!!