Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

This Mom is a 10!

Sunday night...! It was a CRAZY day at work today! For those of you who don't know.. I am a nurse.. meaning, I never know what is going to come at me each day!

I was able to finish two layouts yesterday evening so I am going to share one right now! Most of the elements from this layout were a part of the February Front Row kit from Studio Calico. Sadly, it is my last month subscribing to them. I decided to discontinue my subscription with them... for multiple reasons. Sometimes I don't feel like their kits go the distance. I never seem to like *everything* that is in them, just bits and pieces. I think I made the right decision.

Isn't that super wide ombre washi tape that I have used on the background super cool? It is a HUGE roll! I don't know what I will ever do with it all! It is cool though. This mom focuses on my sister and how she is such a great mom. She has been through SO much since her daughter was born 6 months ago, including battling [and overcoming] cancer, but she still shines as a mom. Sometimes she worries that her house is messy, there isn't pictures on the walls, and that she hasn't made photo books yet, but all of that really doesn't matter. She LOVES her daughter and she shows that love all of the time. I always want her to know that she is a wonderful mother. I love her so much.




5 comments:

Crystal Schneider said...

Very sweet page I like how you used the arrows. The washi tape is very cool.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee that washi tape and love love love the arrows!!!

Ashley Horton said...

What a great story to document about your Sister, and the page is gorgeous! Love the way you used that Ombre tape, and the wood veneers arrows pointing to your title!

Heather Landry said...

I think it's so sweet that you made this page about your sister. I hope you show it to her, I'm sure it would absolutely make her day! You are right, that tape is AWESOME!

Chark said...

wonderful page--yay for rocking sisters and moms! love the arrows and tape!