Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Kisses for the Bride

Posting a layout that I was able to fit in this morning before I go to work this afternoon. It snowed today and I was super excited, but now it is all melting! :( Ah well.

Anyways, I used the current Studio Calico kit Sock Hop on this one, plus some Add-on kits. I never know which one because I just throw everything together! The weekly challenge at SC is to use embellishments and color them. I used the SC camera embellishments and colored them with mists! The mists I used were actually October Afternoon Sprinklers. 

I am loving the SC arrow stamps, plus all of their other cool stamps they are coming out with right now! TFL! 


2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page Andrea!! Love the use of the strips and the arrow stamp!! And the little ticket border down the side is really cute!!

Unknown said...

This is so fun and energetic, Andrea! Love it!