Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ahh...

These photos of my niece are priceless! Let's just say she was not too happy about her costume on her first Halloween! :) I used the photos to tell the story and added the captions at the top of each photo!

I used October Afternoon, American Crafts, and quite a few Elle's Studio tags. I participated in the challenge at ScrapFit to make a banner with two textures. I hope that this qualifies! I used pp pennants, tag pennants, stickers, buttons, and chipboard pennants! TFL!


4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Totally adorable Andrea!! Love the design, the use of the OA and the fun use of the teeny alphas above the photos!

Lynn said...

Ahhhh! So sweet! Great banner and I love how you added all those embellishments. Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT.

Leah said...

I just adore this layout, love all the bits and pieces, and your strips at the top and bottom. Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT!

blsd2scrp said...

what an awesome page! love the details and the banner just rocks!