Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Liebster Blog



OK-- SO I am SO late on this! Back in January, one of my good friends Ashley nominated me for the Liebster Blog award.  Liebster is German for "dearest", "beloved" or "favorite". It is meant to give blogger's with less than 200 followers a chance to get more traffic to their blogs, to share the love and creativity that is out there. I very much appreciate Ashley for nominating me! I have looked up to her work so much in the past year! Check out Ashley's *awesome* blog here. 


In that respect, I would like to nominate two of my fellow friends and scrappers to receive the Liebster Blog also! 



Heather: 
http://craftyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/ (Heather is 17 and has an AMAZING talent for anything paper/scrappy/crafty related! Very impressive.)
Beth: http://positivelypassionateabout.blogspot.com/ (Beth layouts are to-die-for and what I love most about them is how well she uses embellishments and die cuts!)

Be sure to check out Ashley's, Heather's, and Beth's blogs and follow them too! I have such wonderful inspiration!

No comments: