Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A few favorite LOs in the past couple weeks!

Since I have been busy with school I haven't been posting my LOs as quickly, but of course I am still trying to find time to fit scrappin' in! It is my outlet!

I did two cat LOs in which I LOVE how they turned out! On the first one I used a lot of the Basic Grey line and fussy cut out all those cute cats! The second LO I like the addition of the arrows to see the focal points of the photo!



I had a lot of fun with the next LO using Echo Park's Splash collection! I especially like the random white stitched circles! 

The next LO I did for one of Erika's Issue Challenges on Club CK in which I was challenged to make a LO with facts about me! I used the Simple Stories summery collection and mixed a lot of different things on this LO. 


In the next two I used my favorite company OCTOBER AFTERNOON! They are such an amazing company. In the "Rock Out" LO I used many of the elements from Scrapbook Circle's July kit Blast Off! It worked out well even for adults out having a good time!

In this LO I used some of the older OA lines that I bought from the OA Warehouse Sale last spring. The 347 number stickers are from the 5 and Dime line. It turned out to be a pretty cool LO and I wasn't expecting that with the photos I was working with. 


Just a cute and fun Echo Park Dots and Stripes LO! It all came together so well. 

In this LO I used a lot of Jillibean Soup products and some scraps as well!

I had no idea what papers I was going to use for a Bon Jovi concert LO! I found the Soiree line by Pink Paislee and I knew it was the right choice! I love the colors and the addition of misting! 


Next is a very manly LO with great manly pp! 









No comments: