Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{8} Totally Crazy Girls

Super excited to be able to scrap today! I actually have a huge medical-surgical test tomorrow on heart failure and dysrhythmias and another test having to do with nursing management, but in order for me to study well and actually retain the information, I need to break up my study time! Plus I've been studying for about a week or so on and off -- so I have time for scrappin!

I just had to justify that! I really LOVE the way this page turned out! Many of the items on this page are from the September Scrapbook Circle kit! There are lots of products from Amy Tangerine and Crate Paper! Check out their kits! TFL!

OH! I also did this for Erika's issue challenge at Club CK to use a number in your title!

2 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

This turned out so good Andrea!! I love the layering and all the different patterned papers!

Anonymous said...

oooh! I really love this LO! Way to get right on that challenge, girlfriend! :)