Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Love You More than words can explain

This week's Frosted Design's Sketch Along Tuesday sketch was a lot of fun! I finally got to it today and I really like how it turned out. I also used this LO for Ashley Horton's weekly challenge on Club CK. She did a recipe challenge to use 5 out of 6 of the following supplies: chipboard, ribbon/twine/floss, 3 buttons, color yellow, letter stickers, and stickles/glitter. I used everything but the chipboard. The pp and most of the heart and flower elements are from Echo Park's Sprintime collection and the "love you" die-cut is from Echo Park's Walk in the Park collection! TFL!

Sketch:

7 comments:

Karin said...

Beautiful colors, great take on my sketch!
Thanks for joining us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs. Hugs!

kissinia said...

Very smart. Looks really good! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs Challenge this week. Kissinia

Debbie said...

Love your take on the sketch!!! Love the rick rack and torn edges of your paper! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs Sketch Along Tuesdays Challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

I love your CAS take on the sketch, and all the tearing.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketche Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

Fern said...

This is so cute!!! And I also love the CAS background!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love the colors and the flowers with the ties in the middle are fabulous! Also, I just noticed in your profile you live in MN! I live in Burnsville! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!

Nanne said...

Great take on our sketch and I love how much "white" space you left around you photo.. thats the hardest part for me when creating a layout..
thnx for playing along with us over Frosted Designs
Hugs
Nanné