Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

I've been busy lately!

I have had a lot of fun the past few days doing scrapbook pages for ME! The first one is a sketch from Sketch Inspiration and I just love how it turned out. The papers are Fancy Pants and I added some hidden journaling to help explain the title a little more.


I had so much fun making the next layout. It was from our trip to Las Vegas this spring. One of our fav places was M&M's world! There will be another page on it for sure because there are more good pics! All of the paper strips are OA and I wanted the buttons to look like M&M's. I love the way it turend out!

The next was a two-pager from St. Patty's last year. I mixed up my pattern papers quite a bit to make this one, but I think it turned out well. I also tried to add some dimension with the banners.

The next layout I used the 100 days of summer collection by Simple Stories. The pictures are from the MN State Fair last August and how much I LOVE PICKLES! I also love this LO!

I am still not sure how I feel about the next LO. It was my first time using paint and I think I suck at it! I also used it for a ClubCK challenge to use product packaging on a LO. I used the packaging from the Jillibean Soup Corrugated Shapes.

This final LO I did for the one-hour challenge at club ck! It was my favorite one-hour challenge so far and I LOVE how it turned out! Plus it is pics of my kitty! I used AC pp. Cool huh? TFL!

5 comments:

DanaMK said...

You have been busy!!! Great job! I love them all so much!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LOs...The photo are stunning as well...You have done an amazing job with all you pages...Great choice of papers, you match colors really well.

Thank you for playing along at Frosted Designs, I look forward to seeing more of your work

all the days of our life said...

Love all the pages. The one for FD I love the design great color choice.

Thank you for playing with us at Frosted Designs this week.

Anonymous said...

I love all of your layouts!!
Melissa

Eli said...

how many great pages!
Eli (Frosted Designs)
http://scrap-colors.blogspot.com/