Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Season's Greetings 2009

I wanted to be able to save all of my Christmas photo cards that I get from others, but I wanted to be able to cut them up so that everybody's whole cards weren't showing! I think it turned out pretty well. I am not sure what I will do for Christmas 2010 because there are a lot more of them! I am also entering this for the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge to use BLING on your LO! My bling is silver Stickles! I am beginning to like Stickles. I have had this silver kind for quite a long time, but I have never really used it. Its pretty cool! I cut the tree and presents out of a full sheet of DCWV paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute, Andrea! And what a cool idea to recycle those Christmas cards :)
Melissa

Lydia said...

I never know what to do with all those cards. What a great idea! And love the stickles bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!
Lydia

Erin Reed said...

great project!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!