Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lots of Scrapbooking!

Today I was able to get 3 LOs done and I have done a few in the past week that I still need to upload to my blog! This one I am uploading right away because it is a Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch. I really like the sketch, but I had a hard time figuring out what I was going to do for a title and where exactly I should put it! My friends and I attended a concert of my favorite '80s cover band called Hairball. We have attended so many Hairball concerts that I already have so many pages with the title "Hairball" so I figured I should do something different for once! I think I am happy with how it turned out!

Well, it is almost 11pm and I have been sitting here scrapping most of the day. I want to get into bed and READ! Thanks for looking! :)

Sketch:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout! Good job with the sketch!

Unknown said...

congrats on getting so much done. love your colors. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.