Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Hero - My Mom

This LO is based on Laura Vegas's LO. For Gloria's challenge at Club CK we were asked to pick a scrapbooker who we admire. I really like Laura Vegas's work and I have even scraplifted this sketch before, but it was before I joined the club. The pictures that I found to fit the LO were from Mother's Day last year (2010). We spent the day at my parent's house and grilled out for supper. I wanted this LO to show just how much I love my mom even though there are pictures of my sister and my boyfriend on there as well. I love my mom very much and I want her to know it!

It was a bit out of my comfort zone making the flowers, but they seemed to turn out OK! I don't think that I have ever used white as my background color either, so that is new!



Laura's LO:


No comments: