Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

2 more layouts to share

Hello all! I hope you had a great weekend, I sure did! This morning I had a THIRD interview for the place that I would LOVE to work. She said that she was very impressed with my experience, our meeting today, as well as what everyone said about me last week... So I am hoping that means good things! She said they will let me know by the end of the week. I can't wait!! Ugh!

Anyways, here are two layouts I did a couple weeks ago!


This layout was from a Creative Scrappers sketch that I never got around to entering! I used a lot of Amy Tan Plus One as well as some of her Sketchbook collection since they go so well together! :) This is a different kind of layout for me, but I really like how it turned out!



I put together this layout very quickly of my husband and my niece. I love to scrap those two! I used papers from the Maggie Holmes Flea Market 6x6 pad and some goodies from my stash. 


Thanks for stopping by! Keep your prayers coming! THANK YOU! 

3 comments:

Heather Doolittle said...

I like the first one too! Every once and a while, I like making cluster-y layouts like that. And the Plus One line is so bright and bold and fun! I love the second one tool. Probably my favorite thing about it is the phrase stamping you did with the mist splatters. Plus I'm pretty sure the Flea Market line is one of my all time faves. :)

And I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your layouts, Andrea!! The Plus One is so awesome on your first layout, and great design on your second page!! And I hope you hear good news for your interview!!!

Sandy Ang said...

love the energy and vibrancy of your pages