Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dress Yourself in Love

I am going to keep plugging away at all of these wedding layouts! I had these cute photos of 3 of my bridesmaids helping me put on my wedding gown and they were black and white photos. I am loving the look of gray/white/black with one other color and turquoise is really hot right now! I was able to use the super fun Heidi Swapp transparent letters and the Amy Tan transparent letters. 


I love layouts like these where I just pick a color scheme because I just go through and get out lots of different products that might work on my layout and end up using a whole different array! Its so fun! 


Amy Tangerine, American Crafts, Echo Park, and Jillibean Soup to name a few! I do really like how this page turned out. Another wedding page done! I am actually really enjoying scrapping them, which I didn't think I would!


Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your great comments! :)


2 comments:

Heather Doolittle said...

Love that color combo with your black and white photos! It makes the blue really pop on the page! The transparent alphas acre so cute! I really should have bought those Amy Tan stickers... I probably would have liked them. They're probably still in stock somewhere.... Just another thing on my scrappy wish list! LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that title is perfect for the photos!