Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Christmas season is here!

I have two LO's to share with you today! The first is of a photo of Ryan and I at our family Christmas last evening. It turned out super nice and I wanted to scrap it right away! I used lots of the embellies and stickers from the December Scrapbook Circle kit and then I used papers from the OA Holiday Style collection. I used my Cameo to cut the title. Like I've said before, I love all the gold out there right now and I even used it to match my shirt! :)


The next LO is a wedding layout of my flower girl and junior bridesmaid. Aren't they adorable?! I used a lot of the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic collection - it is such a fun and versatile collection. I also got into using the gold again! I really like that gold diagonal washi tape! TFL! 



1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Love both of these Andrea!! Great use of embellishments on both and I love the outlined banner pennants peeking out on your second page! Totally fabulous work on both!!