Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Scrap Room Overhaul!

I have been busy the last few days (despite having to work most of the last few days) giving my scrap room an overhaul! Since we only have 3 bedrooms in our house, eventually one will be turned into a nursery (No, I am not pregnant). Consequently, the bed that is in one of the bedrooms will have to go in the room I am using as my scrap room. Everything has turned into such a mess in my scrap room so I just started purging and reorganizing everything. I went to Michael's and got a bunch of cute baskets (which were 50% off at the time) and started organizing all my embellies and such. I got rid of old scraps that I am never going to use again. I moved my table and cleaned everything up. I am so much happier with it and I think it gave me some scrappy inspiration! So exciting!

I am just in love with this first LO -- especially because it came together so easily! I used October Afternoon's Witch Hazel line. I don't normally like Halloween lines, or Halloween in general really, but this line is so cute. I went to the October Afternoon warehouse sale last week and boy, it was MUCH better than the last 2 times I have gone! I got 12 Sprinkler mists for super cheap plus 4 8x8 paper pads for $5 each and got the 5th one free! There was a lot of good deals (with new product too) that they never had before!



I fell in love with this sketch from Creative Scrappers and it worked perfect with these photos from last Halloween. For the circle element I thought it would cute to use buttons as the circle!

                                                            

This next LO is a scraplift of Kelly Noel's of Studio Calico. I started using last month's Studio Calico kit, but did not end up using much from the kit! It just didn't go with my photo of my niece Alaina. :)


This next LO is this week's Sunday Sketch as Studio Calico! I used last month's kit and went to work with this photo of Bailey's 8th birthday! I got that "celebrate" washi tape plus a few others at the October Afternoon warehouse sale for $1 a piece! What a steal! :) 


1028sketch

One last layout that I made early last week with this month's Studio Calico kit. Just another one of Lainey and I. :) Thanks for stopping by! 









1 comment:

Ashley Horton said...

Andrea, I am so jealous that you get to go to the OA Warehouse sale!!! :) Your layout are all really fabulous!! Love seeing new pages posted on your Blog!!