Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

In full wedding mode!

Unfortunately, its been awhile since I have been able to scrapbook! I got a full-time position at the hospital I work at as an RN and I have been doing wedding stuff like crazy lately. On top of that, my sister had her baby 11 days early! She is adorable and I am in love with her already.

A photo of me and miss Alaina Violet. I sure love her! :) I am going to stay with them tomorrow and Wednesday and I am sure many other times after that!


When it comes to wedding stuff I have been super busy! I had one of my wedding showers the first weekend and August and boy, we are so blessed! My second wedding shower is coming up this weekend and I am looking forward to it! I just wanted to show a photo of my hand-made wedding invitations. I designed them and my wedding party helped assemble them. The only thing I didn't do was the printing -- went to a printing place for that. Much cheaper!


Here is a photo from my first shower!


Then I just wanted to add some of our engagement pictures. These photos were taken last fall in October. It was a very warm day for October, but SUPER windy!! My photographer did an amazing job and I just love them! Enjoy and TFL! 














No comments: