Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

"School Days"

Luckily, Studio Calico is so generous and is leaving their challenges open through may 13th. It is so nice for those people like me who could not spend the entire weekend scrappin'!

I am not really a fan of this LO, but I had to do something with all of these cute "first day of school" pictures of Megan and I found this cute sketch on Studio Calico! There was also a challenge to use multiple photos on your LO -- So this worked well!

I have ordered some Studio Calico kits before and I really like them, but now I am seriously contemplating becoming a member of the kit club. I am already a subscriber of Scrapbook Circle kits and I will continue to be for sure. Can anyone give me some advice on the Studio Calico kits? The only thing that is holding me back is the expense. If you are a member, the monthly kit is about $30 and shipping is like $8 or $9. If I spend $75 worth in kits then I can get free shipping. I think $8 is a lot for shipping so in my opinion, you might as well spend the $75 per month and get more kits... But.. then that is $75 a month you are spending. Any thoughts? Thanks!

sketch:
SusanNSDsketch

1 comment:

Moongirl said...

I love the sketch! I think you put it to great use for the photos you have. Love the abc border and your adorable title.