Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Sketchy Thursdays 1.5

This LO is based off of the current Sketchy Thursdays sketch and it was a prompt for the one-hour challenge at ClubCK to scrap about your life right now. Well, my life right now is consumed with studying for my nursing boards! I am definitely getting sick of it! I haven't received my authorization to test yet by the MN state board of nursing, but some of my classmates at the beginning of the alphabet have already. They are saying that the testing centers are booked out until February which really bums me out! I could have started my job already if I wanted to. Anywho... I really like how this LO turned out and I can't believe I got it done in an hour! I used the December Scrapbook Circle kit, plus some other goodies. I better get back to studying! TFL!

Sketch:

4 comments:

Stacia Brandt said...

I love this layout Andea...I saw it under the one-hour challenge and it just rocks!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch. Good luck with your boards, hope you hear something soon!!

Unknown said...

This is fab-u-lous! Under an hour???!!!!
Hope things soon get sorted, it will be worth the wait ;0)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AWESOME that you documented this time in your life!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)