Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

"Sweet Carol Lee"

Well, yesterday was national scrapbook day and I did not get to scrapbook :( Of course this is my weekend to work and we had to do some wedding errands yesterday morning. I was able to get one LO in today before I head off to work though! I did some challenges at Studio Calico. One was a sketch challenge (awesome sketch) and the other to use confetti! I love this awesome trend and I have already used it on a few LOs! Thanks for looking!

sketch:
DavNSDsketch2

4 comments:

Laurie said...

love this Andrea, SC had some fun stuff going on, I did the confetti one too, my first time trying that, was fun!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun page, Andrea!! I love the way you used the confetti for the challenge!! :)

Moongirl said...

Oh, I love the confetti! Great take on the sketch.

lisa truesdell said...

combining confetti + that sketch was brilliant - it fits the design so well. great page!